Wednesday, December 16, 2009

decision maker..


nah..am not a good decision maker..*duh*..it's hard for me to come out with something that surely satisfying my need..damn...i tend to lost in between when it come to choose one which both perfectly suit me...is it bad for me.??yeah..fuckin bad...my friend once told me that "life is all about making choices"..shrouded by questions mark..we can't stop it..we have to face it..

"a decision made at night may be changed in the morning", Samoan Proverb.. that's right...i'm use to that situation..we can't predict the future..sometime the environment could possibly influence us to make the decision..should I let the environment drive me to clueless solution..??i do believe that we have to stand for our own right..and..fight for your right..don't give a damn about others perception with your final decision..it is all yours...

4 comments:

  1. hurm...life is about risk taking..its not easy to choose the best 4 us bcz sumtimes it might turn out ugly..hope u can make the best decision..1st thing to consider is ursef n ur beloved one i think..wak smaye istikoroh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..i knw dat..every step that i take bring to the endless..i'm lost...

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of luck dude~~hopfuli u may find the way out dat leads u to the endless happiness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu...i'll try to find my route the endless happiness..thnkx for the support.. :D

    ReplyDelete